The Quarantine Crop knitting pattern makes a drop-shoulder cropped sweater with short sleeves and a lot of ease. It is worked in pieces – a front and back panel, and sleeves are picked up from the body.
It is knit from two yarns (one worsted/aran and one DK/worsted) that, marled together, make a chunky-bulky gauge.
Beginner - Advanced Beginner
XS-M (L-2X) to fit bust sizes 28”-38” (40”-50”) with 14”-24” (10”-20”) of positive ease
Materials & Yardage:
- Yarn A: Worsted to Aran weight, approx. 360 (480) yards
- Yarn B, C, D: DK to Worsted weight, approx. 360 (480) yards – 100 (140) of B, 100 (140) of C, 160 (200) of D
- Yarn A: Blue Sky Fibers Worsted Cotton
- Yarn B, C & D: Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK
Needles & Notions
- US size 15 (10mm) circular, or whichever size achieves gauge
- Tapestry needle for sewing in ends
9 stitches and 13 rows = 4” x 4” square
- Long tail cast-on
- Picking up stitches
- Seed Stitch