The Big Cozy Slipper Socks are just that – big n’ cozy. These are perfect house slippers and a stash-busting project for your super chunky yarn. They are knit top-down (from the ankle down to the toe).
- Small (Large) to fit most women’s (men’s) shoe sizes in width
- Note: Length is knit to match foot length.
Materials & Yardage
- Super Bulky, 100 (120) yards total for pair of slipper socks
- We are Knitters The Wool
- Millamia Naturally Soft Super Chunky
- 6 stitches and 8 rows = 4” x 4” square
Needles & Notions
- US size 15 (10mm) DPNs or 2 circulars for magic loop method
- Large tapestry needle for sewing in ends
- Casting on
- 1x1 rib
- Slipping stiches
- Decreasing stitches
- Picking up stitches